Think of these design elements to add in a copper tone:
– In the kitchen: stove, hood, countertops, faucets, backsplash, appliances, tiles
– In the bathroom: faucets, backsplash tiles, bathtub, sinks
– In the dining room: chandeliers, flatware, wallpaper
– In the living room: lamps, coffee table tops and end table tops, pots for indoor plants
– And in most any room: paint, upholstery fabrics, window fashions and accessories
Add the lushness of glowing copper to your decor this year. It will add unique style and create a warm mood. For more ideas or help with your next design project, contact the team at Dove Interiors Carpet One.